18 May, 2010

3 more wedding LO's

Well, my wedding album is filling up! Yay!
In this first LO, for the lacy backgeound, I welded together flowers, in 2 sizes, using the Cricut Home decor cartridge. The flower is comprised of gathered wedding fabric, punched daisies and a stamped flower (on acetate, back sprayed with watered down lumiere paint, then heated with heat gun to gently curl). Lots of bling and Kindy glitz here and there.
This next one is fairly simple with a Prima pearl swirl and cricut cut flourishes. I added a lime green Prima lace under the photo and gathered a piece of lime green organza under the flower. This was the first LO I did, but I missed putting it on the blog! Gorgeous Websters Pages papers, Prima flowers and a Cricut cut frame (can't remember which cartridge).

Off now to do a couple of NON-wedding LO's with this month's DT kit from Scrapbook Studio!
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at your wedding pages Sue, they are pure magic! Wow, your doing wonderful things with your cricut :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...