12 June, 2010

Alittle bit of vintage

This months kit from Scrapbook Studio included Graphic 45 papers, A Proper Gentlemen range. A good excuse to scrap some of the cool photos that I have of Grandfather. His passion was photography and he always had his camera with him. He also had a great sense of humour. Unfortunately he was only 60years old when he died and I was still very young. I am lucky enough though to have a large collection of his wonderful photos.
The bracket shape in this LO I cut from the Wild Card cricut cartridge.



I just love this photo of Grandfather and his mates playing the fool! Check out the beer bottles hanging on the sign post!
This LO is of my Nana. Another of Grandfather's photos. Lots of fussy cutting of Webster's Pages. I'm in love with my new Martha Stewart pansy punch that I made the frame with!


More Webster's pages and a photo of Mum and her friend Pat who later became her chief-bridesmaid and then my Godmother. I'm really into making my own flowers at the moment and quite like these vintagey ones I have been making.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...