30 January, 2011

Just for fun!

I picked up these gorgeous Echo Park, Be Mine papers from Scottie Crafts on Friday and just had to use them right away! So, the bulging wedding album has just grown by another page!

I love Tim Holtz little filmstrip, so printed a whole bunch of thumbnail photos to stick behind it. The title is cut from the Martha Stewart Elegant cake cricut cartridge and the frame from the Wild Card cartridge. Added some lace, a wedding fabric bow and lots of stickles! Gotta hope Prima keep bringing out those gorgeous floral stems!
I'm going to post this in Deb's Creations Feb LO Challenge - New Beginnings
Have a great day,
Sue x

4 comments:

  1. Sue what a beautifully crafted scrapbook page. I love the cute filmstrip....that looks darling. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing layout,there are so many wonderful elements.the tiny photos look just perfect! Have a great week,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Sue...The pps and colours and that film strip!!! Awesome work....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever at using the cricut Sue, I could do with some lessons! Your whole album must look amazing, I love your scrapping!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...