28 February, 2011

Graphic 45 Journal cover

These Graphic 45, Curtain Call, papers, from Scottie Crafts, are perfect for a travel journal cover or diary cover. I picked up a plain journal from the $2 shop and it has a whole new look with the Graphic 45 papers and Tim Holtz photostrip die and ticket die and stamp and, of course, some Glossy Accents. The Prima flower is taken off one of the Prima necklaces and then I have used the rest of the ribbon with the beads on, as a page marker.
Cheers, x

4 comments:

  1. Love it Sue!! What a great small project to do. Love the film strip die with the patterned pp behind it...and great idea with the ribbon necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered Graphic 45 (a bit slow, i know...) and I love it!! This lo is gorgeous as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, last weeks southern girls lo is fab - I should check which post I am commenting on, esp as I read a few to catch up..
    The journal cover is something I covet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning ... and I sure wouldn't have any issues if that wee notebook came to visit my house [permanently].

    Fabulous creativity!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...