24 March, 2011

Challenge yourself!

This fortnight, Southern Girls Challenge is all about animals! So start scrapping that favourite pet or find your cutest bit of animal whimsey to stamp up a cute card! The DT have some great examples posted, several , using the very cute stamps from one of this fortnight's sponsors, Teddy Bo.
For my layout I used the sketch and theme - use a song title - put up by Bird's of a Feather. Pop over and check out their February challenge, also.
I have used lots of the all new, yummy, Prima  from the awesome range that has arrived at Scottie Crafts. Check it out on-line or pop in and visit the lovely ladies in pink!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Sue. What a beautiful cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome colours together ... and I really like those flourishes ...

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...