16 July, 2011

Class at Scotties

Next Thursday I am using this layout for a class at Scottie Crafts.The gorgeous soft papers are Melissa Frances. The background has been made using a Crafter's Workshop stencil and, of course, there are lots of Martha Stewart and EK punches that are fun to play with.
We will be making the organza flowers and Karen showed me this flower butterfly she had seen somewhere and I thought it was to cute not to share! Perfect for a soft baby layout.
Have a great weekend everyone x

3 comments:

  1. Awww What a cute pic, Gorgeous LO and love that butterfly. Beautiful organza flowers too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sue! So pleased you used the butterfly...Perfect with the butterfly stencil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my post for some reason ... grrrrrrrrhhh!!! but that would have to be one of the best banners I've seen ... I'm so not a banner person, but that definitely catches the eye.

    Have fun in class next week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...