13 May, 2012

SGC - Boys!

My brother turned 54 last weekend and we had a great party! I cropped these photos that were taken as part of a family shoot about 50 years ago  (he was so cute!) and made a quick card! Not a very good photo of the card unfortunately!
Southern Girls Challenge this fortnight is 'About the Boys', so I will pop it in there.

I embossed my card with a TH Sizzix folder and then rubbed TH Bundled Sage Distress ink over the raised areas. I then used the Vintage Photo Distress Ink and rubbed around the edges. (The colours aren't that great in this photo - too orange). I then went over the whole background with my new favourite product - Reeves Irridescent Medium! It gives a gorgeous sheen to the background!
Cheers,
Sue :)

1 comment:

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...