11 October, 2014

OUAS and Sassy Scrappers moodboard

This week we welcomed our newest, precious, baby girl, (my granddaughter) into our family!! So how perfect was the Once Upon a... Sketch theme to celebrate the women/girls in our lives.
And, the soft colours and femininity of the Sassy Scrappers moodboard was perfect for my photo of Chloe at 2 days old!

 October Moodboard Challenge



 Gosh, I love my time in life, being a Nana!! Its the best job out!! Snuggles and cuddles and still time to scrap my cuties!!
 Have a great weekend,
Sue :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful sweet page, love it!
    Welcome into the world, little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational - love those colours together & the layering with the doilies is simply DIVINE!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS this month....& the biggest congrats on your cute li'l grand girl:) I'm JEALOUS....next boy is due for us in Feb...no signs of any girls thus far:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANyways, don't forget if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is one great and elegant layout! Congrats on becoming grandmother! Thanks for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beauty! Fabulous embellishments and adorable photo! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Scrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I'm here for a swoon and not just over the gorgeous bundle of love! I wish I had your creativity Sue, I would love to have some of your creativity hung in my hallway!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...